2021 Scott Specialized Catalogue Of United States Stamps And Covers
2021 Scott Specialized Catalogue of United States Stamps and Covers
The Scott Specialized Catalogue of United States Stamps and Covers is the essential reference work for collectors of United States postage stamps and postal history. The catalog also includes listings for postal stationery, revenue stamps, hunting permit (duck) stamps, essays, trial color, die and plate proofs, Confederate States of America, U.S. possessions and territories, and United Nations stamps.
New for the 2021 edition:
– The listings for the 1980-99 Great Americans now include values for these popular stamps on cover. A Special Feature article provides additional background.
– Values for panes of modern issues from 1996 to the present have been added. Values for panes of earlier issues will be added to future editions of the catalog.
– Many new higher values are seen for stamps in the highest grades. These values are given in the Scott Stamp Values section.
– A Special Feature article provides detailed information about the 1995-97 Flag Over Porch coil stamps. Included with the article is a table providing values for the various die-cut peak/valley configurations of these stamps, some of which are quite scarce.
– Numerous important additions, revisions and corrections have been made to the Essays section. These enhancements, which include many new illustrations, are focused on the classic period. More details are provided in a Special Feature article.
– Postage values for all nondenominated U.S. postage stamps, beginning with the 1975 Madonna and Child Christmas stamp, are presented in a Special Feature article at the end of the catalog introduction.
Contains detailed information for the following stamp categories:
U.S. Postage – Air Post – Plate Blocks – First Day Covers – Postal Stationery – Essays – Proofs – Computer Vended Postage – 19th Century Carriers & Locals – Booklets – Revenue Stamps – Telegraph Stamps – U.S. Confederate States – U.S. Possessions – Canal Zone – Danish West Indies – Guam – Hawaii – Cuba – Puerto Rico – Philippines – Ryukyu Islands – United Nations