Facit 2018 Scandinavian Special Stamp Catalog. With all scandinavian countries;
incl. Sweden, Norway, Finland, Denmark, Iceland, Greenland, DWI, Faroes, Aland, Etc, all in same stamp catalog.
FACIT Special is an annual specialized catalogue featuring all stamps of the Nordic countries in colour.
It is aimed at the more advanced collector but is designed to enable anybody to easily find the desired information. (English/Swedish)
Newer edition: FACIT Special Classic 2020
FACIT Special Classic 2018 is the specialized catalogue featuring all stamps of the Nordic countries in colour, with varieties, until 1951.
Among the news:
- The work with replacement of pictures continues. The Norwegian section has had no less than 992 stamp pictures replaced with ones of higher quality.
- Revision of some of the English text – an ongoing project.
- Swedish stamp booklets (H52-H212) have been updated with lots of information.
- Updates of the Swedish slot-machine booklets (HA1-HA26).
- A nice article about the “Magasin Copenhagen FDC cachets”.
- The section of counterfeit modern Swedish stamps (2004-2015) has now been re-edited, English text and pictures have now been added.
- The sections about the Danish machines for franking and exhibition labels have been revised.
- The Danish West Indies, issued quantities of the Christian X issue of 1915-1916 have been updated according to important information from Ib Krarup Rasmussen in Dansk Filatelistisk Tidskrift No. 5, 2016.
- A list of last day of validity for Icelandic stamps.
- The awaited Icelandic gift & special folders have now been added.
- All newly issued stamps from the Nordic countries.
- Danish West Indies, Finland, the Faroe Islands and Greenland have had their flags or coat of arms framed.
- In the price column a dot (.) is now used to separate thousands.
- Lots of price adjustments and various corrections throughout the entire catalogue.
- Updated membership roster for the Swedish Stamp Dealers Association.
- Adverts from stamp dealers and auctioneers.
- Adverts from the Nordic Postal Services.