FACIT Sverige 2019 (in Swedish/English)
Newer edition: FACIT Sweden 2021
FACIT Sweden 2019
The most extensive Sweden catalogue yet – and features all Swedish stamps from the beginning in 1855. All values are described with prices for unused (both hinged and never hinged) as well as cancelled stamps and with all the different stamp designs depicted in colour. The catalogue is written in Swedish (with most parts in English as well) and is very user-friendly.
Among the contents of FACIT Sverige 2019:
- NEW: A list of stamps that cannot be soaked off using water.
- Tourist Postage Labels and Newspaper Stamps.
- First Day Covers, booklets and self-adhesive stamps in covers.
- NEW: For the first time a cataloguing and pricing of the Swedish Event Poster Stamps from 1874 through 1925 is presented.
- NEW: All published (549) Thematic Sheets up to 23 August 2018 are now pictured and complemented with a compiled price list.
- As a continuation of the images of the Official Maximum Cards in FACIT Sverige 2017, you will find the remaining ones here (MK551-MK581) along with a price list for these. MK581 is the last one issued.
- The Swedish private local post is updated with all the latest issues. Now also translated into English.
- Updated membership roster for the Swedish Stamp Dealers Association.
- No less than 392 pages.
About Facit Förlags AB
Facit Förlags AB is a Swedish registered limited company, which publishes the so-called FACIT books annually. There are three different variants on Facit: Facit special, Facit Postal and Facit Sweden. Facit special is issued annually and contains all the stamps of the Nordic countries. Facit Postal is published every five years and focuses on Swedish stamps and postal history. Facit Sweden was the first Facit book and was first published in 1947, published every two years and contains a complete collection of all of Sweden’s stamps and its prices.