Michel Alpenländer 2022 (in German)
About the Book
Newer edition: Michel Alpine Countries 2023
Michel Alpine Countries 2022
Liechtenstein, Austria, Switzerland, UNO Geneva, UNO Vienna
- 2022 Alpine Countries: These particularly popular European collection areas have been fully revised and complemented by the Editorial Team.
- Additional information about forgeries, new price appraisals of se-tenant print units from Austrian foil sheets and supplemented numbers of issue regarding Swiss stamps provide even more details and safety.
- Ten newly discovered type variations reflect a philatelic interest in the Alps that is as strong as ever!
- An additional number of 230 new photos make it considerably easier for collectors to identify their stamps.
- All price appraisals have been revised, resulting in numerous price increases, for instance for issues of German Austria and the Donau-Dampfschifffahrts-Gesellschaft (Danube Steamboat Association)
- Besides general price trends, collectors will also find large price increases of individual stamps, such as a cancelled “Standing Helvetia“ that has nearly doubled its five-digit value.
- More than 9000 high-resolution photos in colour and approx. 39,300 price appraisals
- All novelties up to those featured in MICHEL Rundschau No. 2/2022 have been included
Format: 155 mm x 230 mm, Hardcover
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the page above are "affiliate links." This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."