About the Book
Newer edition: Michel Apennine Peninsula 2021
Michel Apennine Peninsula 2020
Fiume, Italy, San Marino, Trieste – Zone A, Vatican City.
- The fifth volume of the new Europe series: compact, clear and inexpensive
- Price reviews and adjustments throughout the plant
- The focus of editorial work in Italy: Better orientation thanks to the new numbering of long-standing brand series, more detailed information thanks to additional references to military postage stamps
- Many new edition numbers of San-marine and Vatican brands
- New cross-references make it easier to find identical or similar brands in all areas
- Over 7000 color illustrations and approx. 31,000 price evaluations
Innovations up to MICHEL-Rundschau 4/2020
Edition: 105th edition, in color
Format: 155 mm x 230 mm, hardcover
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the page above are "affiliate links." This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."