Michel Australia/Oceania/Antarctica 2020/2021 – Volume 1 A-M
Australia (with Australian areas in Antarctica, Coconut, Christmas Island and Norfolk Island), British areas in Antarctica, Cook Islands (with Aitutaki, Penrhyn, Rarotonga), Falkland Islands (with South Georgia and South Sandwich Islands), Fiji -Islands, French Antarctic Territories, French Polynesia, Kiribati, Marshall Islands (Republic), Micronesia
- First new edition in four years: Completely editorially revised and extensively supplemented with 1120 instead of the last 960 pages!
- The new structure reflects the changed mail situation: The Norfolk Island is no longer catalogued in Volume 7.2, but in this first part following Australia.
- Numerous editorial improvements and additions such as new sheet formats complement the stamp descriptions in many areas.
- Price quotations changed in many collection areas, increases especially for recent and self-adhesive Australian stamps and stamps of the British areas in the Antarctic from the 2000s.
- The popular collection area of the Counter Printed Stamps (Australian vending machine stamps MiNo. 40–45) is now completely recorded with all occurring impressions.
- Numerous new colour images replace most of the black and white images from the previous edition.
- Around 11,500 illustrations and around 67,000 price quotations
- Novelties until the MICHEL-Rundschau 9/2020