About the Book
Michel Baltic States and Finland 2022/2023
Estonia, Finland, Karelia, Latvia, Lithuania, Central Lithuania, North Ingermanland.
- This new edition features several new type and perforation variations from Estonia and Latvia.
- The Editorial Team included numerous supplements, such as detailed information about the postal tariff rates of tariff-coded stamps from Finland and Åland, information regarding special print details of the early issues from Lithuania, additional set prices, the appraisals of Latvian stamp pairs from booklets as well as information on the withdrawal of ruble and lats stamps from currency.
- Other improvements include: the differentiation of the Estonian Tartu local issue into three colours and additional colour pictures of early postage stamps from Lithuania.
- Throughout this edition, you will find modifications of appraisals with particularly numerous price increases of rare items, such as Lithuanian rarities, the local issue from Telšiai and Latvian stamps of the time period between WW I and II.
- Over 5100 colour photos and approx. 27,000 price quotations
- Features all novelties introduced in MICHEL Rundschau up to and including No. 8/2022
Format: 155 mm x 230 mm, Hardcover
Other Catalogue in "Europa Kataloge"
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the page above are "affiliate links." This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."