About the Book
Michel Caribbean Islands 2019/2020 – Volume 1 (A-J)
Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands (formerly Virgin Islands), Cayman Islands, Curacao (from 2010), Danish West Indies, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Grenada with Grenadines, Guadeloupe, Haiti and Jamaica.
- Completely revised, with price fluctuations throughout the whole volume
- Many new colour illustrations make it easier to quickly find specific issues
- Exotic areas with stunning motifs and a restrictive issuing policy in recent years have made the Caribbean collection areas specially attractive
- Extensive index of all overseas areas
- Around 14.500 illustrations and approx. 82.000 price quotations
- Novelties up to MICHEL-Rundschau 8/2019 have been catalogued
The Michel catalogs are German-language stamp catalogs, which are regarded as a standard work under philatelists and due to the high degree of detail in foreign-language foreign countries are very common. In addition to stamp catalogs, Michel catalogs also appeared on stamps, postal stationery, letters, coins and telephone cards.
Other Catalogue in "Übersee Kataloge"
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the page above are "affiliate links." This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."