Michel Caribbean Islands 2019/2020 – Volume 2 K-Z (in German)
Caribbean Netherlands, Cuba, Leeward Islands, Martinique, Montserrat, Nevis, Netherlands Antilles, Puerto Rico, St. Christopher / St. Kitts, St. Kitts-Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Vincent, the Grenadines, Sint Maarten, Spanish West Indies, Tobago, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands.
- Fully revised, including price fluctuations throughout this volume
- Many collection areas contain editorial adaptations and additional information
- Numerous additional pictures, particularly presenting the Grenadines of St. Vincent
- Many new colour photos make quick references easier
- Exotic stamps allow collectors of countries and motifs to dream about distant shores
- Detailed key word register of all overseas areas
- Approx. 11,000 pictures and around 74,000 price quotations
- All novelties up to MiR 10/2019 have been catalogued
The Michel catalogs are German-language stamp catalogs, which are regarded as a standard work under philatelists and due to the high degree of detail in foreign-language foreign countries are very common. In addition to stamp catalogs, Michel catalogs also appeared on stamps, postal stationery, letters, coins and telephone cards.