Michel Mitteleuropa 2022 (in German)
About the Book
Newer edition: Michel Central Europe 2023
Michel Central Europe 2022
Slovakia, Czech Republic, Czechoslovakia, Hungary, Western Hungary.
- This new edition has been fully revised and updated.
- The philatelic information is supplemented by additional price appraisals of se-tenant print units from Czech stamp booklets and the extended listing of internal postal reissues of sheets with customizable printed labels from Hungary.
- Revised and updated price quotations, including numerous modified appraisals
- Higher quotations, mainly for interesting motifs and larger units, such as sheetlets, blocks or stamp booklets.
- Over 9300 colour photos and approx. 41,300 price quotations
- Features novelties introduced in MICHEL Rundschau up to and including No. 2/2022
Format: 155 mm x 230 mm, Hardcover
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the page above are "affiliate links." This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."