About the Book
Newer edition: Michel Eastern Europe 2021/2022
Michel Eastern Europe 2020/2021
Carpathian Ukraine, Poland, Ukraine, Belarus, Western Ukraine.
- A compact overview of Popular Eastern European collection areas
- All collection areas have been reviewed and updated by our Editorial Team
- Numerous appraisals have been updated throughout the volume
- Appraisals of some Polish stamps issued during the first half of the 20th Century, interesting motifs on Ukrainian issues and White Russian stamps with a code of transport instead of a nominal value have gone up considerably.
- New hyperlinks to overprint stamps found in the topical collection areas provide an even better overview of the Poland collection area.
- More than 6700 colour pictures and approx. 29,000 price appraisals
- Contains all novelties introduced in MICHEL Rundschau up to and including No. 10/2020
Format: 155 mm x 230 mm, Hardcover
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the page above are "affiliate links." This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."