About the Book
Michel Eastern Europe 2022/2023
Carpathian Ukraine, Poland, Ukraine, Belarus, Western Ukraine.
- All collection areas have been reviewed and updated by our Editorial Team
- Numerous appraisals have been updated throughout the volume, including Poland, Belarus and Ukraine.
- Partly significant increases in valuation especially for Polish stamps used on demand with short validity periods and for Ukrainian stamps of the 1990s.
- Current novelties from Ukraine with a war connection are attracting great international interest and bring new momentum to the philatelic market.
- Over 7100 coloured photos and approx. 31.000 price appraisals
- Contains all novelties introduced in MICHEL-Rundschau up to and including No. 10/2022
Format: 155 mm x 230 mm, Hardcover
Other Catalogue in "Europa Kataloge"
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the page above are "affiliate links." This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."