MICHEL EUROPEAN COLONIES AND TERRITORIES
Stamp issues from the colonies and possessions of the countries Belgium, Denmark, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Portugal, Sweden and Spain as well as stamp issues for the foreign post offices of Greece, Austria, Poland, Romania and Russia.
- Compendium of 28 volumes of the MICHEL standard series with additional special information
- With catalogs on special level for Germany, Austria and Russia
- Brand issues from the wedding of European colonialism to brand new stamps of areas that are not completely independent to this day.
- The new MICHEL represents the third and final part of the MICHEL series on European colonial history. In 2017 and 2018, the band was already published to the French colonies and territories as well as the two-volume reference book to the British possessions.
- Over 8000 pictures and around 40.100 price quotations
- New catalogs up to MiR 4/2019
Edition: 1st edition
Format: 155 x 230 mm, hardcover