About the Book
The stamp issues of French territories from the colonial period: Djibouti (until 1977), French Equatorial Africa, French Guinea, French Guiana, French India, French Indochina, French Indochina, French Oceania, French Polynesia, French Sudan, French West Africa, French Antarctic Territories, French Colonies (General Editions), French Somali Coast, Guadeloupe, Martinique, Mayotte, New Caledonia, Réunion, St. Pierre Miquelon, Wallis and Futuna.
Stamp issues from French territories until the end of the colonial period in the 1960s and new issues from the French overseas territories.
- 1st edition
- Hardcover with ribbon
- For the first time all France connected areas in a band
- French colonies: World-wide exciting collection areas
- A treasure trove for classical collectors
- Over 5000 illustrations and around 50,000 price quotations
- Innovations cataloging until 4/2017
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the page above are "affiliate links." This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."