Michel Germany 2021/2022
Old Germany, Northern German Confederation and German Reich, foreign post offices, colonies, foreign maritime mail, occupation issues, plebiscite areas, Belgian military mail in Rhineland, Eupen, Malmédy, Gdansk, Memel, Bohemia and Moravia, general government, Sudetenland, field post issues, local issues, Allied Occupation, GDR, Berlin (West), Saarland with OPD issues, Federal Republic of Germany.
- Complete revision of prices, showing distinct price changes for Old Germany, the Ger-man Reich, occupation in World Wars I and II, Sudetenland, local issues as of 1945, SBZ – “Postmeistertrennungen” and the French Zone
- The vending machine stamps from Berlin (West) and the Federal Republic were one fo-cal point while editing this new edition, including a new explanatory introduction and pho-tos of the vending machine models that were used.
- Many other editorial improvements, such as the complete revision of the plant nomencla-ture found on German stamps, the expansion of picture captions to include fairy tale mo-tifs and detailed information about the designers and engravers of early federal German issues
- The first listing of the number of special issues published by the German Postal System since 2013, including the first-day sheets and stamp booklets as well as the postage stamps featuring flower motifs from 2005 to the end of 2020!
- Cataloguing of novelties presented by MICHEL Rundschau up to 7/2021
- More than 11,700 colour photos and approx. 65,000 price appraisals
Format: 155 mm x 230 mm, Hardcover