Michel Germany Compact 2023. The new Junior
Old German States, German Empire, Foreign Post Offices, Colonies, Occupation Issues of WW I and II, Plebiscite Areas (with Saar), Gdansk, Memel, Bohemia and Moravia, General Government, Sudetenland, Field Post Stamps, Local Issues, Allied Occupation (joint issues, Berlin and Brandenburg, Soviet Occupation Zone, French Occupation Zone, American and British Occupation Zone), GDR, West Berlin, Saarland, FRG
- New but proven Format: The new Germany Compact is published again with practical cover flaps including perforation key and with separate list of missing and existing items!
- Easy and quick overview of German stamp issues from the beginning until the end of 2022 with all important information!
- The review and update of the editorial information and price appraisals led to numerous adjustments.
- Significant changes in price quotations for Old German States, Upper Silesia, Sudetenland, Occupation Issues of WW II, Local Issues after WW II, French Occupation Zone, and Bizone, Berlin and FRG First Day Sheetlets as well as some of the most recent German postal stamp issues.
- Over 10.000 colour photos and approx. 32.500 price quotations
- Novelties up to MICHEL-Rundschau 12/2022
Format: 115 mm x 188 mm, paperback