Michel Germany Specialized 2021 – Volume 2 (from 1945)
German local stamps issued starting in 1945, including official and private stamps; joint issues, Berlin and Brandenburg, Soviet Zone; German Democratic Republic, Berlin (West), Saarland and Saarland as federal state of the F.R.G.; French Zone, American Zone and British Zone; F.R.G., foreign postal offices, international reply coupons.
- The whole edition has been comprehensively revised and updated
- Numerous new type variations and special items, such as the recently discovered plate flaws “Blauer Kometenschauer“and “Roter Sternenhaufen“, as well as not-so-new special issues show strong price fluctuations.
- Many editorial supplements, such as an explanatory introduction to the vending machine stamps of Berlin and the Federal Republic with photos of the types of vending machines, a detailed presentation of the parcel stamps of West Berlin and a supplement concerning the engravers of early Federal German postage stamps
- New: Features the numbers of issues of special postage stamps since 2013, including the first-day sheets and stamp booklets as well as the series of flower stamps since 2005 to the end of 2020
- New details about the motif collection areas of botany and fairy tales: an updated and more detailed nomenclature of plants covering all collection areas, considerably more elaborate descriptions of the fairy tale depictions found particularly in the G.D.R. and F.R.G. collection areas.
- More than 10,100 colour photos and approx. 116,100 price quotations Updates on novelties up to MICHEL Rundschau 5/2021
Format: 155 mm x 230 mm Hardcover with bookmarker and watermark folding plate