Michel Germany Specialized 2022 – Volume 1 (1849–April 1945)
Old Germany, Northern German Confederation and the German Reich, local issues of 1923, foreign post offices, colonies and maritime mail abroad, occupation issues of World War One and Two, plebiscite areas, Belgian military mail in Rhineland, Eupen and Malmédy, Gdansk, the Memel Region, Bohemia and Moravia, general government, Sudetenland, field post issues, official mail, war and propaganda forgeries, international reply coupons.
- For this new edition, the Editorial Team focused on the sample prints and presentation cards of Old Wurttemberg and the chapter “forerunners and interim stamps in the area of Bohemia and Moravia”.
- Numerous new plate flaws have been confirmed: 20 of them alone in the collections areas of Belgian military mail, Eupen and Malmédy.
- Many other new special characteristics concerning the areas of Thurn and Taxis, Allenstein, Saar Region, Gdansk as well as France during World War II
- Completely revised introduction to countries regarding Luxemburg during World War Two
- Numerous price changes with several considerable increases found among the reprints of Hanover, the presentation cards of Wurttemberg, the German foreign post offices and colonies (with some brand new price quotations), Sudetenland and the collection area of general government
- More than 6150 colour photos and approx. 96,100 price quotations
Format: 155 mm x 230 mm Hardcover with bookmarker and watermark folding plate