About the Book
Michel Iberian Peninsula 2022
Andorra (span.), Portugal, Spain.
- Fully revised and updated new edition with an editorial focal point on Portugal
- You will find current research findings about additional numbers of issues of classic Portuguese stamps, new information about stamp booklets and completely revised types of paper used for the Ceres postage stamp series in this latest edition.
- Revision of the price quotations in all collection areas with higher appraisals of tariff-coded stamps from all areas as well as Spanish first-day letters
- New paper variations discovered among issues from Portugal and the Azores!
- More than 9200 photos in colour and approx. 41,100 price quotations
- All novelties introduced by MICHEL Rundschau up to and including No. 3/2022
Format: 155 mm x 230 mm, Hardcover
Other Catalogue in "Europa Kataloge"
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the page above are "affiliate links." This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."