About the Book
Michel Iberian Peninsula 2023
Andorra (span.), Portugal, Spain.
- Newly discovered: Four new variations of the issue ”Ceres“ from 1928 on cardboard
- Additional editorial improvements, such as information about the withdrawing of Portuguese issues from calculation and new details concerning paper and colour variations found among the ”King Louis“ postage stamps of 1882/87
- Revision of the MICHEL price appraisals for all collection areas, including numerous modifications for the complete collection area of Spain, Portuguese Europe issues and stamp booklets
- Particularly Spanish painting stamps from the 1960s and 1970s as well as Portuguese stamp booklets with self-adhesive issues show price increases.
- More than 9400 high-resolution colour photos and approx. 41,700 price quotations
- All novelties presented in MICHEL Rundschau up to and including No. 3/2023
Format: 155 mm x 230 mm, Hardcover
Other Catalogue in "Europa Kataloge"
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the page above are "affiliate links." This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."