Michel Japan, Korea, Mongolia, Georgia, GUS (former Soviet Republics in Asia)
Armenia, Azerbaijan, Batum, Nagorno-Karabakh, Georgia, Japan, Japanese Occupation Areas during World War II, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Korea, Korea-North, Korea-South, Mongolia, Ryukyu Islands, Tajikistan, Transcaucasia, Turkmenistan, Tuva, Uzbekistan.
- Hardcover with ribbon bookmarks
- Price movements throughout the whole work
- Addition of many non-issued stamps
- Hundreds of new high-resolution colour images
- The MICHEL editorial team supplemented many areas with quantities printed
- About 13 000 images and 74 000 price quotations, with philatelic maps
- With all stamps published up to MICHEL Rundschau # 9/2017
The Michel catalogs are German-language stamp catalogs, which are regarded as a standard work under philatelists and due to the high degree of detail in foreign-language foreign countries are very common. In addition to stamp catalogs, Michel catalogs also appeared on stamps, postal stationery, letters, coins and telephone cards.