Egypt, Algeria, Ethiopia, Djibouti (with Obock, Frz. Somali Coast, Afar and Issa), Eritrea, Italian Colonies, Italian East Africa, Libya (with Tripolitania, Cyrenaica, Fezzan, Ghadamès), Morocco (with Ifni, Cape Juby, Tangier ), Somalia (with Somaliland, Djubaland), Spanish Sahara (with La Agüera, Rio Oro), Spanish West Africa, Sudan, South Sudan and Tunisia.
- NEW: Hardcover with ribbon
- Treasure trove for motif and classic collectors
- Editorial revision of the entire reference work
- Handy new format with a clear and modern layout
- More than 12,500 illustrations and about 63,000 price quotations as well as philatelic maps
- Many valuation changes
- New catalogs until Wed 9/2016