Austria from the Empire of Austria-Hungary (1850-1867) over the Empire of Austria (1867-1918), Republic of Austria (1918-1938) and from 1945. To this valuation of the stamps used by the German Reich and the post office in the customs exclusion areas from 1938 to 1945. The editions of Lombardy and Veneto, the Austrian Post in Crete, the Levant, China and the DDSG are also included, as are the issues of Bosnia and Herzegovina (1879-1918) and the Austro-Hungarian Field Post. Including approx. 115-page postal stationery section.
- Hard cover with ribbon
- New: Christ child Leaflets and Shipment Trademarks
- The MICHEL editors recorded many new, confirmed plate flaws in the offer German-Austria and I. Republic, together with detail illustrations!
- Significant price increases in the postal stationery section, but also in issues of the Empire, including official reprints; German-Austrian prices and Porcelain brands from the German Empire rose drastically
- Lively price movements also for Old Austria (emperorship), in the First Republic and in the early years of the Second Republic
- Many new discoveries: In addition to many varieties also two non-published postage stamps from 1960 and in the postal section new “Gelblinge” (1872) emerged
- New findings on the Red Cross maps of 1914 – a table facilitates the type distinction
- Novelties catalog to MICHEL-Rundschau 5/2017
- Around 6400 illustrations and about 40,000 price quotations