About the Book
MICHEL Rarities – Stamps you should know
So you can join the debate: MICHEL introduces issues that are either world-famous, extremely pricey or extraordinary in other aspects.
- Revised and expanded new edition of the popular MICHEL guide
- The history and the price development in the last decades as well as other facts about important stamps from all over the world that are worth knowing
- While the focus of this MICHEL guide is on the philately of Germany, well-known stamps from the rest of Europe and the whole world are also introduced in detail.
- One glance at the table of contents offers information about the topic and collection area of the rare stamps that are presented – from Bavaria to the U.S.A.
- High-resolution colour photos, diagrams and other graphics illustrate each chapter
- Perfect for collectors and readers who want to become collectors
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the page above are "affiliate links." This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."