About the Book
Michel Scandinavia 2022/2023
Denmark, Iceland, Norway, Sweden.
- This new edition provides numerous editorial complements, such as numbers of issue of stamps from Greenland, information about fluorescent papers used for issues from Ice-land, additional price quotations for Danish se-tenant print units that are of interest from a philatelic viewpoint, as well as a new appraisal of hinged specimens of expensive Ice-landic sets issued in the 1920s.
- New colour photos of Swedish stamps make it easier to identify issues.
- Mainly Danish issues (classic and side areas) show price increases.
- The MICHEL Editorial Team also modified appraisals in the collection area of Iceland and of tariff-coded issues from Sweden.
- Over 8100 colour photos and approx. 42,200 price quotations
- All novelties presented in MICHEL Rundschau up to and including No. 6/2022
Format: 155 mm x 230 mm, Hardcover
Other Catalogue in "Europa Kataloge"
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the page above are "affiliate links." This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."