About the Book
Newer edition: Michel Southern Balkans 2022
Michel Southern Balkans 2021
Aegean Islands, Albania, Bulgaria, Epirus, Greece, Ikaria, Ionian Islands, Crete, Eastern Rumelia, Samos, Thrace.
- Numerous changed appraisals of Albanian issues between 1920 and 1960 as well as between 2016 and 2018, Bulgarian and Greek issues from 1950 until now
- Many Albanian stamps show increasing values
- Throughout this edition, collectors benefit from editorial improvements, such as Bulgarian certificates of validity, continuous dates recorded based on the Julian Calendar while it was valid on Crete, the processing of the overprint stamps of the Aegean Islands or additional information about paintings as motifs on Bulgarian issues.
- 165 new colour photos make it easier for collectors to identify their stamps.
- Cataloguing of all novelties presented in MICHEL Rundschau up to No. 6/2021
- Over 10,100 colour photos and approx. 40,400 price appraisals
Format: 155 mm x 230 mm, Hardcover
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the page above are "affiliate links." This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."