About the Book
Newer edition: Michel Southern Balkans 2023
Michel Southern Balkans 2022
Aegean Islands, Albania, Bulgaria, Epirus, Greece, Ikaria, Ionian Islands, Crete, Eastern Rumelia, Samos, Thrace.
- The MICHEL Editorial Team has complemented much information for collectors, such as numbers of issue, information about gum creases, different sizes of sheets and several types of paper used for Bulgarian and Albanian stamps.
- Many new discoveries: New main numbers for Albania, type variations of issues from Albania and Romania as well as new stamp variations from Eastern Rumelia!
- Revision and updating of price fluctuations with particularly numerous changes found among Eastern Rumelian stamps, Albanian first-day covers and many Greek issues from the classic time period
- New colour photos make it easier to identify Bulgarian issues.
- Over 10,200 colour photos and approx. 40,800 price quotations
- Features all novelties presented in MICHEL Rundschau up to and including No. 5/2022
Format: 155 mm x 230 mm, Hardcover
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the page above are "affiliate links." This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."