Michel Southern Europe 2019 (EK 3)
Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina (all three postal administrations), Fiume, Italy, Yugoslavia, Kosovo, Croatia, Malta, Montenegro, North Macedonia, San Marino, Serbia, Slovenia, Trieste, Vatican.
- Completely revised new edition
- Price increases can be found especially in the areas of Yugoslavia, Croatia and Serbia
- Further price movements for Italian brands of the 1930s and the millennium
- Many new contents: Price column for Stamped-Preservation of stamp booklet, additional information on packaging
- Yugoslav FDCs and sheet configurations of Albania for a better documentation of postal requirements
- Including reprints of current Slovenian postage stamps with different perforations
- Even clearer: Bosnian booklets are now available directly from the corresponding stamps
- New recording: perforation mark of a mark from zone B of Trieste
- Around 20,500 illustrations and 86,000 price quotations
- Novelties catalog to MICHEL-Rundschau 8/2019
Edition: 104th edition, in color
Format: 155 mm x 230 mm, hardcover
About Michel Catalogues
The Michel catalogs are German-language stamp catalogs, which are regarded as a standard work under philatelists and due to the high degree of detail in foreign-language foreign countries are very common. In addition to stamp catalogs, Michel catalogs also appeared on stamps, postal stationery, letters, coins and telephone cards.