Newer edition: Michel changed the format of the Europe Series:
Michel Southeast Europe 2019/2020
Aegean Islands, Bulgaria, Epirus, Greece (with the monastic republic of Athos), Ikaria, Ionian Islands, Crete, Eastern Rumelia, Romania, Samos, Thrace, Turkey, Turkish-Cyprus, Cyprus.
- Revision and review of the whole volume
- Many price increases in Greece, Samos and Thrace for post-World War II stamps
- Inclusion of new varieties, e.g. at Romania
- Further editorial expansions, especially for Bulgarian brands: extended validity periods of the years 2014 and 2015 and type classification for modern Bulgarian block issues
- With many new color pictures
- News until the MICHEL-Rundschau 9/2019
- Around 19,000 illustrations and about 74,000 price quotations
Edition: 104th edition, in color
Format: 155 mm x 230 mm, hardcover
The Michel catalogs are German-language stamp catalogs, which are regarded as a standard work under philatelists and due to the high degree of detail in foreign-language foreign countries are very common. In addition to stamp catalogs, Michel catalogs also appeared on stamps, postal stationery, letters, coins and telephone cards.