About the Book
Southwestern Europe 2018 (EK 2)
Andorra (French), Andorra (Span.), France, Gibraltar, Monaco, Portugal, Spain.
- Main focus France: Complete reworking and harmonisation of the descriptions of phosphorescent marks
- Strong price movements in many areas from Gibraltar via Monaco to Spain
- Price adjustments also for Spanish brands from the 1980s
- New varieties confirmed: Monaco and Portugal
- Additional information u.a. French sheet formats and circulation numbers of old Portuguese stamps
- Many new color illustrations to classic brands of Azores and Madeira
- Around 17,800 illustrations and 82,000 price quotations
- New catalogs up to MiR 4/2018
- Edition: 103rd edition, in color
- Pages: 1568
- Format: 155 mm x 230 mm, hardcover
Please follow and like us:
Other Catalogue in "Europa Kataloge"