Norwegian Stamp Catalog POSTAL III
NORWEGIAN CATALOG POSTAL III
– New greatly improved edition–
The Norwegian catalog Postal was first published in 2011 and the second edition in 2014.
the takeling was very good. Since 2014, many new shipments have arrived such as
again has led to changes in rarity ratings for stamps. It has also come
to new piston overviews, This applies to two-ring pistons with crossbeam and miniature
two stamps. They have both been in the Norwegian catalog, but have been reworked and expanded.
Of the content:
- Pre-stamp stamps 1845 – 1855
- Unification stamps on nos. 1, 4, 8, 14 and red marks from edition 1872/93
- 3-ring number stamps on penny marks
- The two-ring stamps (TL, TH, IIL) 1877 – 1931
- The 3-ring number stamps used after 1883
- Swiss stamps with Latin numbers in the monthly statement 1877-1930
- Thumbnail date stamps
- Swiss stamps with Arabic numerals in the monthly statement 1930-1936
- Crowned posthorn stamps
- The two-ring pistons with crossbeams (TA) 1936-1943
- Post office
- Letter register 1855 – 1909
- Postage taker 1877 – 2021
The Norwegian catalog Postal III – 384 pages with information about
stamps with rarity ratings as well as letter register and postage rates.