Renniks Stamps of Australia 17th Edition
This comprehensive guide to Australian stamps, now in its 17th edition, covers issues all the way up to 31/12/2020.
With 320 pages, 3,800 images and 18,000+ valuations, this book is a valuable reference for both the experienced collector and casual browser.
The 17th edition has been fully revised, and now includes values for both gummed and self-adhesive stamps.
New catalogue numbers are used to allow for variations, as well as new suffixes to differentiate the type of stamp in the catalogue.
The book includes a comprehensive table with description of suffixes in the book.
- ALL NEW Catalogue Numbers
- ALL NEW Values, including Sets
- ALL NEW Information
- NEW LARGER SIZE – 170mm x 245mm x 20mm (B5 size)
- 320 pages full colour
- Postage Stamps in Australia
- Watermarks, Perforations
- Colonial Stamps of Australia
- New South Wales Colonial Stamps
- Queensland Colonial Stamps
- South Australia Colonial Stamps
- Tasmania Colonial Stamps
- Victoria Colonial Stamps
- Western Australia Colonial Stamps
- Australian Predecimal Stamps 1913-1936
- Kangaroo and King George V Series (includes varieties & OS Official Stamps)
- Australian Predecimal Stamps 1914-1966
- British Commonwealth Occupation Force
- Australian Decimal Stamps 1966 to 31/12/2020
- Decimal Currency
- Frama Vending Machine Labels
- Australian Antarctic Territory 1957 to 31/12/2020
- Norfolk Island 2017 to 31/12/2020
- Philatelic Numismatic Covers
- Philatelic Medallion Covers
This publication is a concise catalogue showing current values, at the date of publication, Australian and Australian Antarctic Territory postage stamps.
General information on each issue is given but not specialised details – perforations, watermarks, method of printing etc.
Renniks Stamps of Australia, 17th Edition has been entirely revised.
This Edition is the most comprehensive revision since the book’s first publication in 1984.
Major changes include:
- bigger size of the book, previously A5, now 30% bigger to B5
- updated, corrected and improved images
- updated pricing
- additional introductory pages
- additional descriptions and relevant information
- Additional value columns for Gummed and Self Adhesive stamps of the same type
- Changed catalogue numbers. This was no easy decision, but after reviewing the sheer volume of changes and additions, it was clearly the only way to go.