About the Book
Newer edition: Stanley Gibbons 2023 Stamps Of The World – Set Of 6 Catalogues
Stanley Gibbons 2022 Stamps Of The World – Set Of 6 Catalogues
This world-leading simplified catalogue provides the perfect reference material for dealers and collectors alike. It is easy to use with illustrated descriptions of all the world’s stamps with an accurate assessment of their current market values.
- Straightforward easy-to-use listings, ideal for collectors who do not require more specialist information, such as watermark, perforation or shade changes
- Illustrated in colour throughout
- Universally recognised Stanley Gibbons numbering system
- A full listing of stamps of the world, including definitives, commemoratives, miniature sheets, postage dues, official stamps and other special purpose postage stamps
- With clear colour illustrations and the design of each stamp accurately identified, this is the perfect catalogue for the thematic (topical) collector
- All volumes published simultaneously for your convenience
Detailed Contents/Countries Covered
- The Stamps of the World Simplified Catalogue lists commemoratives, definitives, air-mails, postage dues, official stamps and miniature sheets
- All stamps have the universally recognised and individual Stanley Gibbons (SG) catalogue number and are set out according to date of issue of the stamps, by country.
- Extensive re-pricing of the following countries since the previous edition:
- Great Britain
- All Commonwealth and British Empire Countries for the period 1840-1970
- Nearly 18 months of new issues, listed and priced
- In addition, all new issues for all countries received since the previous edition are listed and priced.
- The first Catalogue Supplement to this volume appeared in the August 2021 of Gibbons Stamp Monthly
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the page above are "affiliate links." This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."