Stanley Gibbons Commonwealth Stamp Catalogue: Belize, Guyana, Trinidad & Tobago - 2nd Edition (in English)
Belize, Guyana, Trinidad & Tobago Stamp Catalogue 2nd Ed.
Listings up to 1970 are extracted from the 2014 Commonwealth and British Empire Stamps catalogue.
Later issues have been updated and priced for this edition.
KEY SELLING FEATURES:
• Prices have been revised and updated in line with the current market, with some substantial increases since the last edition.
• Detailed priced listings of British stamps used in British Guiana, British Honduras and Tobago prior to the issue of their own stamps.
• New varieties added to this edition include the “Weed” and “Clubbed foot” flaws on the 1954 3 cent stamp of British Guiana; while the 3d. surcharge on the 1896 5d. stamp of Trinidad is now listed for the first time.
• Major plate flaws, watermark varieties, shades, errors, official stamps (Trinidad & Tobago and Guyana), Express Letter stamps, Parcel Post stamps and Postal Fiscals (Guyana), Postage Dues and stamp booklets are all included, and a helpful guide to on-cover prices for stamps issued up to 1945 is provided for each territory.
• A full listing is provided of the local hand stamped surcharges, which have been in use in Guyana since 2010.
DETAILED CONTENTS/COUNTRIES COVERED:
The Stanley Gibbons Belize, Guyana, Trinidad & Tobago Catalogue is a detailed and highly informative catalogue, ideal for any collector who specialises in the stamps of this area.
This catalogue lists and prices the stamps from the earliest colonial issues of Trinidad (1847), British Guiana (1850) and British Honduras (1865) up to early 2013, to the level of detail familiar to users of the Part 1 British Commonwealth listings.
Watermark varieties, shades, plate flaws, major errors, postage due stamps, official stamps and booklets are all included, along with helpful notes on stamp identification and a guide to prices of stamps on cover to 1945.
Illustrated in colour throughout.
The catalogue includes
• British Honduras
• Cayes of Belize
• British Guiana
• Trinidad and Tobago.
Details of issues up to 1970 have been extracted from Stanley Gibbons 2014 Commonwealth and British Empire Stamp Catalogue.
Later issues have been revised and updated specially for the publication.
New issue listings updated to:
• Belize – February 2012
• Guyana – April 2013
• Trinidad and Tobago – August 2012