United States Stamp Catalogue 8th Edition
The catalogue contains detailed and up to date listings of all current stamp issuing countries (United States, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Palau and United Nations (New York)) as well as many other areas of interest including United States Commemorative Panels, Confederate States, Canal Zone, Cuba, Guam, Hawaii, Philippines and Puerto Rico.KEY SELLING FEATURES:
• Updated design index for United States and United Nations (New York)
• New edition, last published July 2010
• Revised version of the International Philatelic Glossary in five languages (English, French, German, Spanish and Italian)
• Prices fully revised with advice from specialist dealers (Rowan Baker) to reflect current market conditions
• Updated listing and prices for Commemorative Panels of the United States
• Lots of new varieties listed.
• Specimen stamps now listed for USADETAILED CONTENTS/COUNTRIES COVERED:
It is a detailed and highly informative catalogue, ideal for any collector who specialises in any of the countries contained within this volume.
Information is provided at the beginning of each country covering history, early stamp issues and currency changes.
Apart from the stamps of the current issuing countries, the Stanley Gibbons United States Catalogue covers a number of other areas of interest, including:
• Commemorative Panels
• British Post Offices
• Confederate States
• Canal Zone
• Puerto Rico
• United States Postal Agency in Shanghai
Major varieties including perforation, watermark and shade variations, overprint types and major errors are included. Booklets are listed and priced and notes are provided on Machine Labels (United States).
Current stamp issuing countries listed and updated in the catalogue include:
• United States (listed up to)
• Marshall Islands (listed up to)
• Micronesia (listed up to)
• Palau (listed up to)
• United Nations (New York) (listed up to)