Zumstein Switzerland/Liechtenstein Catalogue 2020
The catalog for the collector!
Stamp catalog edition fresh from the press.
Bilingual German / French
- new with synoptic table of telegraph marks
- new with current comparison table Zumstein – Yvert Tellier
- current stamp forgeries and backdating
- With original Zumstein numbers!
- completely revised and up to date!
– The world-famous Zumstein catalog for the collector!
– On the pulse of the market with current market prices
– With realistic details and information for the collector
– Proven and popular for over 115 years
– Everything in four colours, simple and clearly designed
– Strong and updated over 1000 pages
– With many new interesting varieties
– Bilingual (German / French)
– With over 6000 color illustrations in first-class quality
– Handy thanks to the coloured grip tab and quick search
– Introduction in four languages: German / French / English / Spanish
– Awarded numerous national and international medals
– The Zumstein catalog – The catalog for collectors and professionals.
The Zumstein catalogs are stamp catalogs from Switzerland that enjoy an international reputation. They have appeared regularly since the beginning of the 20th century and are considered an important reference work among Swiss philatelists.
The Zumstein catalogs are issued by the Swiss company Zumstein & Cie from Bern. Their issue program includes stamp catalogs on Swiss stamp issues as well as the “Europe West” and “Europe East” catalogs. These stamp catalogs are revised and supplemented annually.
The Zumstein catalogs go back to the philatelist Ernst Zumstein (1880-1918). In 1905 he founded the Zumstein stamp shop and from 1907 published the magazine Philatelistic Market News. This has been published since 1915 under the name Berner Briefmarken-Zeitung. A Swiss special catalog by Ernst Zumstein finally appeared for the first time two years later, in 1909. This was the beginning of the history of the Zumstein catalogs.
The Zumstein catalogs are bilingual in German and French.