About the Book
Chess – Whole World 2018
Stamps from around the world that address the “Game of Kings” (after the Old Persian meaning for king).
- First edition
- Stamps depicting the game itself, famous chess player and historical events – chess is a very diverse motif
- One of the oldest still playing board games in the world, around which so many myths rank as hardly any other
- Suitable for both collecting and non-collecting sports and game enthusiasts
- Around 2000 color illustrations and about 6000 price quotations
- Clear structure and modern layout thanks to innovative manufacturing process
Edition: 1st edition, in color
Format: 148 mm x 210 mm, cardboard
- New catalogs to MICHEL-Rundschau 6/2018
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the page above are "affiliate links." This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."